Hello to all and I know that many of you have been waiting for this….so here you go…..
IT IS PRODUCT SHARE TIME…
I have been working all day in catching up on things that have needed to get “tended to” as the house is quiet….just me and my 4 legged friends!!! It is just about
2 p.m. now about 3:40 and I am still in my jammies just trying to make a dent into a pile of “to do’s” and are facing me.
I hope that you all had a blessed Christmas! I did but I admit, I have been here, there and everywhere!. My Dad’s health has been very UP and then DOWN and I am happy to say that he is out of the hospital and in a Rehab Facility getting his strength back. I have been going to see him everyday or at least every other day and with it being a 3 hour trek each way….I have been driving a BUNCH and I am honestly tired!
The great news is…he is doing great and I know right where he will be (in the rehab)….and not having to worry about being at home just quite yet. The “peeps” went to see him today so I have a “day off” and I am determined to get caught up!
We know what happens real soon…..YEP, a NEW CATALOG and when we have a NEW CATALOG….I always do a Product Share! If you are new….(welcome) but let me share with you what is a product share!
In a nutshell…it is the BEST of both worlds….an opportunity for you to get all of the NEWBIES from a new catalog without having to purchase an entire item/product! That is where I come in….I purchase the products from Stampin’ Up!…cut, sort and package them all up for you and then…..PRESTO…you get HAPPY MAIL FROM ME!
My shares are always super popular and I take great pride in them making sure that they are accurate, packaged and presented nicely for you and turned around in a JIF! Trust me, I get it….when it comes out…you want it SUPER FAST and I will say that I am super fast in turning your shares around!
The new catalog goes live on Thursday, January 3rd and I will be “JOHNNY on the SPOT” in ordering and I do plan to overnight delivery my order so they will be turned around over the weekend.
If you have purchased shares from me before, you know the drill…but please share a comment about my share offering if you have a wee bit of time….we all know, referrals are the best way to grow!!!
Please read the offerings below and then EMAIL ME with the SHARE #’s that you want and remember, the I WANT IT ALL SHARE is always the best as you can
Share #1 – Swatchbooks, $17.50
We have 7 news DSP’s with this new catalog and I will also throw in the Sale-a-bration DSP in as well for FREE to you. I simply cannot imagine playing with my Stampin’ Up! goodies without these gems. They make creating so much easier as you can easily flip through the papers to see what you need!!!
Trust me…and I can vouch for many others….once you purchase these…you will NEVER BE WITHOUT THEM as they make creating and playing with paper….a breeze!
Share #2 – Designer Series Paper – $19.00
You will get a 1/2 Sheet of Paper (6″ X 12″) in the offerings that are 12″ X 12″ Papers….(there are 5 of them) and then 6″ X 6″ paper in the other (2) DSP’s as they are just a 6″ X 6″ offering. (see *** below)
I take great pride in cutting these papers for you and carefully put them between sturdy cardboard to prevent damage from shipping!
- All My Love
- Floral Romance
- How Sweet It Is
- Happiness Blooms
- Gingham Gala *** 6″ X 6″
- Needlepoint Nook
- Classic Garage *** 6″ X 6″
Product Share #3 – Ribbons – $11.00
I know that we are ALL GUILTY as charged as we do LOVE OUR RIBBONS and Stampin’ Up! does a WONDERFUL job with such quality offerings! I think that you will all enjoy the offerings! I take a spool of ribbon and break it down to 4 equal increments…..see below for exact measurements!
- All My Love Ribbon – This offering has (2) different Ribbons – a Flirty Flamingo 1/8″ solid and then the other a Lovely Lipstick 1/2″stitched edge…you will get – 1 1/4 yards of EACH offerings.
- Petal Pink Ribbon – This is just beautiful! It is 5/8″ wide and you get – 2 1/2 yards
- Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Ribbon – This is all 3…FUN, FRESH and FANTASTIC! I love the POP of both colors. You will get – 2 1/2 yards of this 3/8″ ribbon.
- Calypso Coral Ribbon – We needed this color added and yep, it’s a keeper. It is 3/8″ wide and you will get 2 1/2 yards.
- Whisper White Flax Ribbon – Well…this might be my favorite! It is the best of both worlds, classic and practical! The width is 5/8″ and you will get 1 1/4 yards.
- Black/Silver Striped Ribbon – This is another classic and it makes a beautiful bow! Sometimes I struggle with metallic ribbon but since the metallic is in the middle..it is a gem to work with! It is 1/4″ wide and you will get 2 1/2 yards.
Product Share #4 – Embellishments – $18.00
This is one area that always seems to put that smile on our faces. Little accents add that special touch to a project and I know….I know – we love to get the blings….but we never use a whole pack! Let me help you out! Just like I do in all of my shares….I cut, sort and package so you will have some from the buffet without getting stuffed!
- Heart Epoxy Droplets – 24 in total
- Frosted Flowers – 10 in total….these usually are not my thing but I ADORE THESE sweet and simple flowers!
- Floral Romance Seals – these remind me so much of my Mom as she had a wax seal with her stationery – 4 in total
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots – Say no more…we ALL know that these will be a huge hit – 75 dots in total
- Gingham Gala Sequins – These already have adhesive on the back (yippee) and they are round and also in a flower shape! Super cute and you will get 100 sequins in total
- Mini Buttons – Just adorable and will be the PERFECT accent to a card! 6 in total.
- Garage Keys – Another hit for this catalog….great for Valentines as you “are the key to my heart” 4 in total
Well ……there you GO! Above are the 4 offerings for the Occasion Product Share. Below you will see the shipping charges. I always strive to offer the lowest possible for shipping as again, I get it…..I just get grumpy with shipping prices!
I am SUPER HAPPY that I was able to pre-order several of the items to get a jump start on shares. Making the swatch books is always the most time consuming and the great news is….I have them ready to go. I always try to use my preorder to get a jump start on them!
I know that many of you are like me….I always love that I WANT IT ALL OPTION….and yep, this is what I would do.
The I WANT IT ALL OPTION is $65.50 and I will also throw in SALE -A -BRATION DSP just like I do for the Share #2 – this way….you will have the Swatch Book FREE from me in Share #1 and now you will get (6) 6″ X 12″ sheets of the DSP FREE AS WELL!!!
- If you are getting the I WANT IT ALL OPTION…the shipping is a flat fee of $7.00, the cost of the Priority Mail Envelope
- If you are getting option #2 (the DSP) and any other additional shares…..it is $7.00 as the paper will ONLY fit into a Priority Mail Envelope because of its size of 6″ X 12″
- If you are getting one option (and it is NOT share #2 DSP)…the shipping is $4.00
- If you are getting more than one share (and it is NOT share #2 DSP) …the Shipping is $5.00
Please EMAIL ME with what you want to order and PLEASE put in the SUBJECT LINE – PRODUCT SHARE so I can spot it! (thanks…a bunch!)
PLEASE….PLEASE make sure that I have a current mailing address. I will send confirmation emails starting on Sunday.
I will be doing a 2nd wave of Product Shares but that will not be until the middle of January – I would HOP ON THIS FIRST WAVE…the last date to order from this share is WEDNESDAY JANUARY 2nd as I will be ordering as soon as I am able on the 3rd!
I have linked up many of the new products below in the lineup (I love it when they are already in there) so feel free if you are able to see the offerings.
Once my son Will leaves on Saturday, I will be stuffing the new catalogs and SAB brochures for my customers along with a goodies that I think will be making you smile!!!!
If you are not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a copy of the newbie catalogs, simply email me and I will be happy to add you to my list. Whew, this took me a LONG time to get pulled together but I know that many of you have been worried about the share!
Have no fear…I am here and I am happy to put a smile on your face…as that is what you all do to me!
Please pop back on Saturday as you will see 17 AMAZING cards that members from my team did! I offered an optional Card Swap and I have them ready for you to see….I know that it is past Christmas but I also know that “us card-makers” can SPOT a great card/layout when we see one. I am finally off to the post office next to mail goodies to them….
Thanks for your patience and as always, family first and I am thrilled that my Dad is doing better!