NEW PRODUCT SHARES !!!
Share #1 – DSP Swatch Books – $30.00
These are a MUST HAVE Stampin’ Aid to have at your work space!
These gems are a VERY VALUABLE piece of Real-Estate in your craft space. These along with below share offering Share #4 will have you SET and all ORGANIZED. There is no need to DRAG OUT lots of paper to see what will work for you.
These are a true “labor of crazy love” to make but they are sooooo worth it. You will thank me each and every day you use them! They have all of the important information on them to see at a glance – trust me, once you get these….you will always get them each catalog.
There will be 12 swatch-books – all from the collections of paper that I am offering in the next share. (I did not do the new vellum offering as I felt that this was a very limited offering for most stampers and the Wood Textures was a carried over item)
Share #2 – Paper Shares – Designer Series Papers: $35.00
Let’s face it….we all have issues when it comes to paper but THIS IS the way to get it without breaking the “daisy bank” there are 12 collections that I am offering. Stampin’ Up! does paper well – actually…VERY WELL…..but one thing that ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAPPEN is….the pictures in catalog does not do them justice. They try but as we all know, you need to have it in your own paws!
My Shares are all 6″ X 12″ so you can get a great feel of the paper, having an ample amount to do more than 1 project. We have (10) new Designer Series Papers that are the 12 X 12 size and (2) new in the 6″ X 6″ size…listed below.
- Tea Room Specialty, Broadway Bound Specialty, Share What You Love Specialty, Twinkle Twinkle, Under the Mistletoe, Nature’s Poem, Petal Promenade, Tranquil Tide, Animal Expedition and Best Route. (You will get 60 sheets at 6″ X 12″ pieces)
- Garden Impressions and Tropical Escape (You will get 24 sheets at 6″X 6″ pieces)
Share #3 – Paper Share – Color Collections – $30.00
I am just “over the moon happy” that Stampin’ Up! is returning an offering like this. I can hardly wait to get my hands on all of the collections as I firmly feel that this is a fabulous way to take the “guess work” out of what to reach for. You will have EVERY color collection that we have. This IS one of the KEY ADDITIONS to the Stampin’ Up! Catalog for me….these will be just so darn tootin’ useful!
I also love the basic designs of the stripes and dots….classic all the way – below you can see an image but remember, this offering will include a FULL 6″ X 6″ sheet of each color in each collection – 6 collection in total= a total of (100) 6″ X 6″ sheets!
I only could get my hands on the one below….but trust me….ALL OF THEM will be on my 1st order June 1st!
- Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, In Color 2017 – 2019 and In Color 2018 – 2020
Share #4 Card Stock Swatches on a Ring – $10.00
These are a MUST HAVE in my stampin’ opinion! I blogged and offered them earlier in the month, click here and MANY of you have already ordered them and they are a HIT! You will have ALL of the solid cardstock paper that Stampin’ Up! offers in one handy ring…all labeled for you.
I have had many demonstrators order these as a “kick off” for the new catalog and we are having the wonderful color revamp….some have also just purchased a BUNCH at once and then have customers/downline reimburse them as if you order 10+ the SHIPPING IS FREE. (if you purchase these in 10 +, I will adjust your shipping when I bill you)
I have had to make up the 3rd batch of these….as they truly are such an amazing help/tool! There is simply nothing like having all of the paper easily identified on one handy ring!
Share #5 – Ribbon Shares – $30.00
Now here is another thing that Stampin’ Up! does well…. Ribbon! I know, I know…this is another area where we all have issues – remember, I GET IT as I am the exact same way!
There are many more offerings of ribbon in the new catalog so I was trying to be practical and narrow it down to the ones that touched my “heart strings” in making clean & simple cards and affordable. Heck, we have a WHOLE YEAR to get more if we want to!
Remember….I am SIMPLE – I just take a roll and cut it into quarters….so you have a nice and big piece to work with…. (John can handle this job….I actually I put pieces of Washi Tape on our Kitchen Counter….get a pair of Ribbon Scissors for him and say – HAVE FUN!)
You will get 2 1/2 yards of each of the offerings! (pages 200 & 201)
- 1/4″ Mini Stripe Ribbon in Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape and Poppy Parade
- 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon in Real Red
- 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch
- 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon in Very Vanilla and Whisper White
- 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon in Granny Apple Green and Gray Granite
- 1/2″ Satin Ribbon in Black
- 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon in Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce
Share #6 – Embellishments – $25.00
WOWZA – now this is another SUPER HARD thing to pick out without going over board. I think that you will be super happy with the offerings and keep reading as with the GOTTA HAVE IT ALL you can pick more embellishments!
One thing that always seems to happen for me….I get embellishments and yes, they are super cute….but I do not use them as much as I thought….so….the only “trinket” type embellishment I have in this share is the candle….they are sooooo darn cute & classic!
I tried to pick the must haves in my SIMPLE opinion! (pages 197 & 198)
- Kraft Pillow Boxes – (2) super sweet pillow boxes – (I am thrilled with this addition trust me, watch my blog for why…page 193)
- Faceted Dots – 1/2 sheet works out to be 48 in Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron
- Glitter Enamel Dots – 1/2 sheet works out to be 80 in Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
- Share What You Love Pearls – 1/2 sheet works out to be 50 in Grapefruit Grove, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Tranquil Tide (these pearls ARE a girls best friend…)
- Metallic Pearls – 1/2 sheet of each color – works out to be 120 in Gold and Silver (these are bee-utiful)
- Basic Jewels – 1 /4 sheet – works out to be 55 of Red Rhinestones (yippee…excited!!!)
- Twinkle Sequins – 1/2 sheet of each color 50 of each in Iridescent and Silver (I think these are going to be a hit)
- Basic Adhesive Sequins – 1/2 sheet of each color works out to be 125 in Mint Macaron, Pearl White, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Soft Sea Foam (If it says BASIC…than it’s for ME….super happy of this offering)
- Candle Embellishments – (3) of each in the colors of Gold and Silver (What is a Birthday without a candle…LOVE THEM! )
WHEW…….This is SUPER LONG and I am sorry but PLEASE KNOW that I do take GREAT PRIDE in making sure that you get the BEST POSSIBLE offering of Product Shares as it is such a super exciting time of the year! Truly, our inner child comes out and we can hardly wait to get our hands on the new goodies. I DO GET IT!
The one category that is always a hit… the one that is the HOME RUN for many of you is the…
I WANT IT ALL CHOICE (smart stamper!!!)
Again, “I get it” as this addiction that we all seem to have brings us joy!
As John always says to me, “If I would have know that paper, scissors and stamps would make you so happy…..” yep – crafting does bring me joy and when I see that option of I WANT IT ALL…..I smile as it is just ONE CLICK and POOF...I can sit back and wait for it to arrive!
The cost of the I Want It All is $165.00 (yep, a simple addition) but for the I Want It All….you can either pick from one of the 2 options…and I will send it to you with your order.
- The Colored Doilies and the Pearlized Doilies for FREE….a $9.00 value (page 192)
- The Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack for FREE….a $8.00 value (page 201)
If you have purchased a share from me before…please leave a comment to let others know how you liked them!(thanks, I DO take pride in my service and presentation for my shares)
Now to the dreaded thing – SHIPPING….
This part of HAPPY MAIL is always a pain but I do my very best to offer you the BEST OPTIONS that the dear old Post Office gives to me…..like many things, the prices on Priority Mail has gone up this year but it is the best way to ship….very fast and very efficient.
I use the long, legal Flat Rate Shipping Envelope and they cost $7.00 to ship. If you do get the I WANT IT ALL the cost for Shipping that will be $13.65, the cost of a Flat Rate Medium Shipping Box.
If at all possible I can use bubble mailers and it is not over the 13 oz. limit, I will use that service…which is around $3.75 – $4.50. I guess you can say…the moral of this postal story is….I AM VERY FAIR in making sure that you get the best possible rates with the best service…as I know how important it is! (just ask my ladies at the Post Office….I drive them crazy but I shower them with goodies)
If you order #2 & #3 together, I CAN fit it in one envelope….so the shipping is $7.00 for the 2 & 3 option!
SHARE #1 – Swatch Books only – $4.00
SHARE #2 – DSP Papers – $7.00
SHARE #3 – DSP Paper Collections – $7.00
SHARES #4,5 or 6 – These all should be able to go First Class Mail – $4.50
SHARE – I WANT IT ALL – $13.65 (please do not forget to tell me what FREEBIE you want)
PLEASE CLICK HERE (this should be just an email to me back) and put in the subject line – NEW CATALOG PRODUCT SHARE so I can SPOT IT and let me know what share numbers you are interested in.
Please put your NAME & ADDRESS (pretty please) so all I need to do is copy and paste it ! I will email you back a confirmation that I received your Product Share request and then I will Pay Pal you on Sunday, July 1st!
If you would rather pay me by check, please email me and we can work it out! I thank you for hanging in there with me today…I just really like to make sure that I am offering you the best options at the fairest price.