The new catalog is around the corner…actually it is, June 1st! I will be ordering on the 1st and having it sent expedited so I can turn your shares around to you in a jif!
If you are new to my Product Shares (you will love them, just sayin’) I turn my Product Shares around SUPER QUICK(I already have a BUNCH of swatchbooks cut from my pre-order) and I take great pride in making sure that they are accurate and packaged to make you think you hit the lottery!
The “moral of the Product Share Story is…”
HOP on it now as the cut off for the 1st wave of shares is Sunday, June 4th.
I will be doing a 2nd round of shares but that will not be until the 3rd week in June (June 19th)! I know that it is always best to get on the 1st round as you are super excited to get and play with the new goodies!
If you are anything like me, I like to get items when they are HOT OFF THE PRESS….and a NEW Catalog is ALWAYS HOT! Hopefully by now you have been able to see the new catalog as darn, I still cannot share the actual pictures inside the catalog but I think by now you know me and many of you have participated in shares so you know the sheer fun of them!
Here you GO!!!! At the end I will have the shipping costs and scoop for you to reserve a share. I am excited for the magical day to come for me to order. As always, feel free to email me if you have any questions!
Share #1 – Swatch Books $37.50 (There are 15 swatch books of amazing new paper) FREE SHIPPING
You will receive (15) swatch books…all ready with the “necessities” for you to “get to stampin” ~ $17.50 and ships for FREE!
Share #2 – Card Stock Swatches on a Ring $8.00
I offer these at every Product Share because they are not only helpful but they also make a wonderful gift for a crafty friend or downline and this is a tool that I reach for DAILY! (Actually the Swatch Books and Card Stock Ring share the same tin on my workspace)
You will get all of our Card Stocks all with the name and color family on each swatch. You can see how handy this would be to pull out several colors to see how you like them together. I have them divided by color family and they do include the Thick Card Stock in Very Vanilla and Whisper White. In total you will receive 52 Card Stock Swatches plus the dividers all on a ring!
Share #3 – New Designer Series Paper $42.50 – We have 15 new offerings!!!
You will receive a half sheet – 6″ X 12″ of all of the NEW papers (and if there are a specialty paper, you will get a 1/4 sheet of that) This catalog, there are 15 New Paper Collections! There are (3) 6 X 6 Paper Stacks, and for these, you will receive a full 6 X 6 sheet of these!
This is a ton of paper but the great thing is – you get the whole buffet without the huge cost! The papers are on pages 187-189.
- The 6 X 6 Stacks are (3 of them) : Petal Garden, Color Theory and Wood Textures
- In Color Fresh Florals DSP : You will receive (2) 1/2 sheets of each “In Color” pattern. (these are beautiful)
- Designer Series Paper (7 of them): Whole Lot of Lovely, Naturally Eclectic, Coffee Break, Pick a Pattern, Be Merry, Birthday Memories and Delightful Daisy
Speciality Designer Series Paper (4 of them): Eastern Palace, Bundle of Love, Foil Frenzy and Just Add Color
Share #4 – Ribbon $43.50 (Hold on to your hat as we have some A M A Z I N G new ribbons!)
Stampin’ Up! hit a GRAND SLAM with the ribbon this year. I honestly do not think I have seen a better collection of amazing ribbons and they are very practical for card makers as they are great widths.
I know that there is a BUNCH below but trust me….I could have added more….really – it is very special this catalog! If you were to buy all of this by the spools – YIKES, the bank would be broken! Look at the color options, I really tried to balance it out! I am just so happy that the ribbon is “bow friendly” as it is so easy to work with and it is perfect for card making! Ribbons are on pages 198 & 199.
***PLEASE READ THE BACKORDER ON THE COPPER TRIM….grab you share to not have to wait…..1st come – 1st serve!***
- Gingham Ribbon (1/2″ width) – 2 1/2 yards: Night of Navy
- Double Stitched Ribbon (1/4″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight
- Ombre Ribbon (1/4″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Weave Ribbon (3/8″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Whisper White
- Stitched Satin Ribbon (3/8″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Bermuda Bay and Garden Green
- Stitched Edge Ribbon (1/4″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry
- Finely Woven Ribbon (1/2″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink
- Copper Trim (1/4″ width) – 1 1/4 yards *** THIS ITEM WILL BE ON BACKORDER UNTIL THE END OF JULY*** but I do have enough to fill 16 shares from my pre-order so please do not have to wait for this – it is gorgeous!!!
- Shimmer Ribbon (3/8″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party
- Sheer Ribbon (1/8″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Calypso Coral, Fresh Fig and Whisper White
- Mini Chevron (3/8″ width) – 2 1/2 yards of each color: Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry
Share #5 – Embellishments: $19.00 – WOW…again we a bunch of choices that I could have gone for….and boy, it was a hard to narrow down but I decided to showcase for you in this share products that I really like and find to be practical for clean and simple cards! Products found on pages 196 & 197.
I am super excited that the pearls and rhinestones are now flat and yep, they still have adhesive on them! Embellishments make us smile!
***PLEASE READ THE BACKORDER ON THE GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS….grab you share to not have to wait…..1st come – 1st serve!***
- 24 Faceted Gems in Clear
- 24 Faceted Gems in Gold (I used this in a Daisy card for the center of the flower and it is beautiful)
- 6 Tassels (2 of each color)
- 6 Honeycomb Balloons (2 of each color)
- Basic Pearls (50) of the 3 mm, (10) of the 4 mm & (10) of the 5 mm
- Basic Rhinestones (50) of the 3 mm, (10) of the 4 mm & (10) of the 5 mm
- Glitter Enamel Dots (80) Dots in an amazing variety of shades…..*** THIS ITEM WILL BE ON BACKORDER UNTIL THE END OF JULY*** but I do have enough to fill 12 shares from my pre-order so please do not have to wait for this – they are FUN!!!
- 5 stripe treat bags (these are sooooo cute)
IN SUMMARY :
- SHARE #1 –DSP Swatch Books – $37.50 – FREE SHIPPING!
- SHARE #2 – Card Stock on a Ring – $8.00
- SHARE #3 – 1/2 Sheets of DSP – $42.50
- SHARE #4 – Ribbons – $43.50
- SHARE #5 – Embellishments – $19.00
- If you are just ordering the DSP Swatch Books (share #1) – the Shipping is FREE
- If you are just ordering the Card Stock on a Ring (share #2) – the shipping is $3.50
- If you are just ordering the DSP Paper (share #3) – your shipping is $6.95 (the standard Priority Mail Shipping fee)
- If you are just ordering the ribbon (share #4) – your shipping is $5.00
- If you are ordering 4 or more different shares – your shipping is FREE!
- If you WANT IT ALL….your shipping is FREE plus I will throw in a NEW Flirty Flaming Bakers Twine and a sheet of the new mini stampin’ dimensionals!
Please remember when you email me with your share order, please put in the subject line – PRODUCT SHARE and make sure that I have a correct mailing address for you. I do ship Priority Mail through the Post Office.
WHEW……I know that this is a bunch to take in and trust me, it was a lot of hen pecking for me as I am not the fastest typer! I truly love offering shares and I just turn up the music and work until I get them done!
****For the items that I have shared that are going to be on backorder, if the share filled before you got in… I will go ahead and ship you all of the other goodies and then when they come in I will pop them in the mail to you****
Let’s hope there are not more things to go to backorder – fingers crossed, I simply cannot imagine how they can forecast an amount to have! Have a great day and come on June 1st!