Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I have a funny for you…I am giving this adorable box to my 86 year old Dad to have a “munch break” while he is sitting at the Atlanta Airport for 2 hours tomorrow. I am blessed, my Dad is going to get a chuckle when he opens up my “care package” to keep him company while he waits for a plane to go see my brother.
Speaking of blessed….Stampin’ Up! has soooooo many amazing DSP’s in this new catalog and today I might be surprising you by picking this DSP. Honestly, I think the reason why I am doing this is….at a first glance at the new DSP’s on the Block ~ This paper, Serene Scereny was not my favorite.
You might be saying, “Why in the heck are you showing this”? Great question and here is the answer…because I wanted to step out of my box and find “love” in something I might have passed up…and I LOVE IT! I was “tunneled visioned” by looking at the “picture” sides of this paper….but I love the flip sides!
This box is the best….and this bundle is simply adorable! You will see the full line up of the products used in the line up at the end of the post! I know that you have a bunch to HOP to so I will try to make my post short!
I adore the fact that we have so many great and practical 3-D Thinlit Dies…and I will say, I think that many of you are skeptical about making 3 – D’s and the truth is….they are NOT scary…they are FUN!
Before we get to the “low down” on the products used for today’s project….I say, grab a cup of coffee and watch this super quick video that will show you how easy it is to put this together!
One thing that I want to share/point out to you….if you were to look up the colors that coordinate with this DSP….you can see from the below line up that I went “out of the box” and it worked!
This is ONE CUTE PROJECT and one CUTE LLAMA and I know that my wonderful Dad will sit at the Atlanta Airport and enjoy the treat inside. I can almost bet you that he will show the person that wheels him to the next gate his goodie…and then I bet he will ask the person that is near him if they want a chocolate.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts