Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I love this day of the month…the day that PALS from all over HOP – HOP – HOP.…so I hope that you have fun being inspired with 24 great ideas! Do you ever stop and say….“WOW – there are so many ways to do things….so much inspiration out there” This is one thing that I love about being a SUD….sharing and helping others see that THEY CAN DO IT!
Today I have a super simple and super sweet card that you could easily change up the sentiment but I ADORE this sentiment and you betcha that you will see many cards made with this stamp set! With today’s theme…our favorite cutting tools….I think I nailed it!
The tools that I used are my daily stampin’ friends – I think that you will all agree that these are KEEPERS!
- Big Shot – Our MAIN MAN of the stampin’ room and then I used an Embossing Folder, Large Polka Dots
- Stampin’ Trimmer – THE BEST….look at the thin cuts you can make and you can cut and/or score
I hope that you can see that it is fun to play with the great DSP that we have~ Sometimes it is fun to throw out all ideas out of your head and just say….“I am going to PLAY and I AM GOING TO HAVE FUN!” This is exactly what I did for this card today! This is a unique paper stack that screams fun and versatile.
You all know by now that a card would not be a card from me without a fun envelope! Again, I used my trimmer to make the 1/4″ strip and yes, I like to use the right hand side of the trimmer when making thin cuts.
Oh no….I almost forgot another tool that I used a bunch and one that I know you all are not crazy about BUT….it’s really not scary – it is a lifesaver as you all know how frustrating it is to have a crooked sentiment….now that DOES make me sad! I stamped the sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of paper and then in the next picture you can see that I triple stamped it!
Pin away for a rainy day! Here is the scoop on the main products I used. I hope that this card brought a smile to your face and you can see…that JUST GO FOR IT – and you will have a sweet, clean and simple card!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine