Can you say…..SIMPLE!
Can you say….CLASSIC!
Can you say, why didn’t I think of this clean and simple Valentine? You could easily change up the color of the hearts and make it a “love” card anytime of the year! I was pleased with the end result as I was trying to challenge myself to use a product that was in the Annual Catalog that I thought many of you might have!
If there is ever a thinlit set that includes sentiment words, you better betcha that it will be in the Brown Truck making it’s way to Randall Lane. This is a part of a BUNDLE, Sunshine Sayings and remember, there is no guarantee that it will remain a bundle or even for that fact, that it would be carried over to the next catalog.
To me, I love the fun and whimsical yet classic look and feel of the framelits but the sentiments cover just about every thing. This makes it so versatile to make all sorts of cards.
I know that you love to have dimensions and yep, I will share them with you but…..really – you do not need me on this one! One thing that I would HIGHLY suggest to use Stick It as it made it a BREEZE to make this card. You will be AMAZED that this comes together in a jif!
Here you go….
- Card base is a good old Vertical Card in Thick White 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″
- The white layer is 4″ X 5 1/4″
- The red stripe is 1/4″ X 5 1/4″
- The Blushing Bride DSP Stack piece is 1″ X 5 1/4″
- The hearts and sentiment were cut out using stick it before it was run through the Big Shot. I “trimmed” the “u” from the sentiment of “sunshine”
- The envelope love was a piece of 1/2″ X 6″ of Red and then 2″ X 6″ for the fun DOTS!
There you go….just think of how close you are to that magic threshold of $50.00 to pick a Sale-A-Bration item! I say WOOT-WOOT!
I love a stamp set/bundle that gives you a bunch of mileage…this is one that does just that! You simply cannot go wrong with “good and solid” sentiment words to make your project say WOW…..super fast!
Have a great day…..and until tomorrow!