Good Tuesday to you! I have a cutie for you today! To me, this is a smile maker card and WOW…is it easy. When I was a scrapbooker, I used this layout a bunch as I love squares! I have some beauties of pictures for you today and I hope that this sweet card brings a smile to you!
Last month in my Classes to GO! I featured this stamp set/bundle and it turned out great. There is nothing more classic than a great scoop of ice cream but this sundae is a cinch to make. Let’s go!!!
If you have a 1″ square punch this makes this card even faster. If not, no biggie as we all can easily use our trimmer for making 1″ squares. On Tuesdays, I usually do Tips for Your Tuesday….but today I just had to share this with you but the great news….I will share with you the dimensions and TIPS to make this a fantastic layout for you to use over and over!
Layers, Layers….I love my layers (kind of like the scoops) – I ask you, how can you have just one scoop. When I went to Texas in the Fall….I have GREAT and oh so special memories of Millie, Alyece and I going to have an Ice Cream Cone together…that was a time that I will never let out of my heart!
Let’s chat about sprinkles – I admit, I adored all different colors of sprinkles on my Ice Cream ~ it was always the special finishing touch that made me smile when I was little! Today I used the Whisper White Craft Ink (that can be yours free this month with an order of $75+ with me) and then Chocolate Chip on the scoop of Vanilla!
Now isn’t this just plain FUN!!!! Just think of all of the colors you could use….next I will share with you the dimensions and tips to make this easy for you but now I ask you…..WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
This will be soooooo much fun to see what we like – I admit right off the bat – I am really boring with Ice Cream – I like simple flavors ~ my all time favorite is Baskin-Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip in a cup with that little pink spoon….I say – HEAVEN! 😀
Here you go…please try this layout – I know that you have gobs of stamps that you could use in the middle but heck, if you do not have this bundle….maybe it is time for you to HIT THAT PAW PRINT and get it. It is a classic that you will use a bunch!
- The card base is a 4 1/4″ square in thick whisper white
- Cut another piece of white to 4″ X 4″ – THIS IS KEY as it is sooooooo easy to adhere the 1″ squares on this piece. If you do not have a 1″ square punch…I would get one – you will use it for years! I like to use the green glue to wiggle them in place.
- Adhere this piece popped up with dimensions or fun foam
- The white stitched square is the largest offered
- The sundae was a cinch, made with cardstock and the base is the Tasty Treats DSP
- I did make a custom envelope…(I just love doing this) but please know, with a 4 1/4″ square card you can still use one of our regular envelopes and it will not be additional postage.
I told you that it was easy….to me, this is a HAPPY CARD and one that the young, the teens, and the “in-betweens” would love as everyone loves Ice Cream!
Thanks for popping in and guess what tomorrow is…..it is a PALS blog hop…..hippity-hop~ let’s have fun getting inspired.