Good Morning….guess what is Sunday – YEP, It is Fathers Day and I have a quickie card idea that I CASED from Tami White. I thought was a cutie for Fathers Day! Who doesn’t like something that is quick and cute – all at the same time!
Last month, Tami White was the guest speaker for the PALS Monthly Webinar Meeting and she was fantastic. After the call I went to her blog and found this super cute card. I know that I do not do a bunch of Punch Art…..(because I am not the best at it…..just sayin’ ) but I always appreciate and am in awe of those that do it so naturally!
She did a great video showing the in’s and out’s of making this card….so I will not be going into the details – you can CLICK HERE and watch it…..very straight forward and below you will see the changes I made.
- I made the black a bit smaller, I like the look of a wee bit of black matting and then let the WHITE pop!
- I used vellum for the smoke and lightly sponged the Smoky Slate Ink
- I sponged the clouds in Soft Sky to give them a bit of depth
- The sentiment is from All Things Thanks Stamp Set…..I loved the font!
- The envelope FUN is from the Pick a Pattern DSP and a wee strip of Cherry Cobbler.
I hope that this made you smile and it was SUPER FAST to put together and after all….it’s a work of ART made from YOUR HEART so it will be loved!
See you tomorrow…….enjoy the day!