Can you believe that the weekend is here already and this weekend is the "kick off" for the Summer to officially begin! Time flies!!!
Here is another sneak peak of a NEWBIE stamp set that will be in the new upcoming catalog, you can click here to see the earlier post this week using it!
My goal is to showcase with you many different ways that you can use a stamp set so you can really get the best bang for your buck!
This card is a one layer card and I will share with you bullet points to make this. Remember to think out if the box – this was a fun card to put together and I just allowed the sentiment to shine!
- Stamp the sentiment and the flowers on a piece of whisper white. (I used the memento black – just love that ink pad as it always gives such a crisp stamp!)
- Using the circle framelits and Big Shot, cut out the stamped image.
- Use the Aqua Painters and use the cucumber crush and daffodil delight…add some fun color. When you do a minimal amount of coloring like I did here today, you can easily get by without using watercolor paper!
- Run a piece of white that is 1/4" smaller than the base through the big shot with the fun polka dots embossing folder.
- Cut a hole out of the embossed piece using the circle framelits.
- Make a green "ring" with the circle framelits (remember, you just use (2) of the framelits….easy!)
- Using the 3/4" punch , make lots of punches using the NEW In Color Envelope Paper and adhere these fun dots on the embossed image…(this paper is a dream, it is super light weight and sooooo easy for lining envelopes – the price is great as well = a win = win!!!)
- Envelope Liner Framelits to the rescue to give that classic finished touch that we all love!
To me, this is a FUN card! What do you think? The color, Cucumber Crush just screams being happy and who wouldn't love receiving this?
This was like a puzzle to put together and it was FUN to do, every element just fit into the cut circle of the white embossed piece….presto! – No dimensionals today but the POP of fun color of the circles makes the WOW happen!
In the next week I will be doing a fun post listing the "must haves" of staples that we need to have handy to make put crafting process smooth sailing and then when the new catalog comes out…I will add to the list! We have some new "speed products" coming out that I think make doing what we do much easier!
Thank for popping in….be safe if you are traveling….I'm doing the happy dance as peep James is coming home for the weekend! Please remember that if you are ordering from my site, please use the hostess code of K3VX2TKD – this is good until the end of the month, one person will win the hostess earnings.
I hope that you will be able to pop in over the weekend for my (2) day post that you all seem to enjoy!