Good Morning! I am doing the happy dance as I think that this is one super cute card! I will say, it does not do it justice in the photos so once again, I wish we were all together to ooh and ahh over this fun and festive card.
Today is a color PPA challenge and what a fun palette we have to work with! Peggy Noe came up with this color combination and if you are not familiar with Peggy, you need to as she is one super stamper!
Here is the “JOLLY” bundle and you have to admit….it is super whimsical and fun! Darn, there just never seems to be enough time to stamp all that we want to but you bet that I will be playing with this super fun set a bunch more – heck – it is still September…….and it was almost 90 degrees today!
Do you remember earlier this week I shared with you a card that used the 1″ punch? Click here to see it and guess what – when I checked last night…it is still on the clearance rack…WOOT-WOOT and it truly makes it so much easier to go punch,punch,punch and have the exact same size each and every time! I built the FUN squares of color on a piece of paper and than ran it through the Big Shot!
Look below….do you own this framelit? I bet that many of you do not as I truly think it is overlooked in the catalog. I will say that I have used this a BUNCH and it is one that has great shapes for sentiments and also the larger ones are great for an image like I did today! (It is one of those secret weapons that I like to refer to)
Now this below picture is one that we can do a bunch of chatting about the in’s and out’s of this festive card! I really….really did not want to use flowers with this color palette so OUT OF THE BOX I went!
- The base is an A-2 vertical card in whisper white.
- The Flirty Flamingo DSP Stripe Paper….(remember – that is in my Product Share) is 4″ X 5 1/2″
- The Emerald Envy rectangle is 2″ X 4 3/4″ and then run through the Big Shot with the Sparkle Embossing Folder (love the texture it gives)
- The 1″ square pieces were built on a piece of white paper 4 wide and 5 high and then ran through the Big Shot with the above framelit
- The Moose…the dear Moose….pretty straight forward with this – so darn cute! I added a little wink of stella to the end of the hat and the brim 🙂
- A quick chat about the FUN on the squares….HOW???? – easy, I stamped the dear little images that are in this stamp set with Versa Mark – I love the effect!
Now we still have some more chatting to do…..let’s look at these precious little mice – adorable……right? I just love their expressions on their little faces! I used the sentiment for our card today – you WILL be seeing these guys…..a bunch! I just stamp the sentiment on a scrap and then used my scissors to make a banner cut!
I know that this below picture looks like “one hot mess” but hopefully it will be helpful for you! He is just the cutest and it will be fun to dress him up! Today he is ready for Peggy’s challenge!
Enjoy the day…..here is a clip from our local newspaper about the dear sweet boy that we all have been praying for….what a great young man, what a great family….this week he has had a wee set back of fatigue…..all in all – it is a miracle that this was caught and he is sooooo blessed.