Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE’ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Today’s card I am CASE’ing from the Occasions Catalog from page 54…on the lower right corner! I took the liberty to tweak it a bit but I am just goo-goo over this bundle!
In the sample that is in the catalog you can see that they used this specialty paper to make a bag BUT the other reason that I chose this was the fact that I love that they have used the icons of the different suites to make the stamp set that I used, Suite Sentiments Stamp Set works for all of these bundles….BRILLIANT for Stampin’ Up! to do this!
This is a super basic layout and the best thing is…you can get (2) cards out of one layout! Reason being…..you are cutting a triangle in half! The Watermelon Wonder was a 4″ X 5 1/4″ and then the DSP was 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″. Make sure that you cut the triangle separately BEFORE you adhere them together!
Did you notice the sprinkles? I ask you, do you own the Whisper White Ink Pad? – If not – YOU NEED IT…as it is one of those “secret weapons” that I agree that you will not use a bunch but when you need it – it is GREAT to have! This gave a very subtle look and feel before I stamped the sentiment over top!
If you follow my blog (I hope so) you know that I LOVE my envelopes! When there is a specialty paper, you use it sparingly and today…I think “I did it proud” This is such a fun and unique bundle that will go for years and years!
I scream…you scream – we all scream for ice cream!
You all have a BUNCH of hopping to do…..so go have FUN….there is always so much talent out there so be a huge sponge and take it all in.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme