I know that we all have times that we need a card in a jif but the time factor is not on our side ~ does this ring a bell to anyone or an I on that Island all by myself!
Well today I have a card in a jif for you! I am going to let the pictures tell the story but yep, I will give you the dimensions because I hope that you will like it enough to CASE it. 😛
This stamp, Stylized Birthday is a single wood mount stamp and you know how I feel about most of our single stamps….BUY THEM ( 🙂 ) as they are great. Look at this picture below that is from the catalog and I ask you….isn’t this a fantastic card. I just adore that font and I hope that you have more fonts like this in the future!
Let’s get going on this square card. Again, the pictures will be your guide…..please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and also, please leave a comment and let me know how you like it!
I think the little POP of color jazzes it up a bit…what do you think? Here is another example on how USING UP THAT DSP that you have…..hmmmmm – I think I got your attention there!!!! 😯
Here you go with the quick dimensions….it is soooooo darn easy, you really do not need me but I know that you enjoy them!
- The Card Base is 4 1/4″ square from thick white card stock
- The DSP is from the Floral Boutique DSP collection and it is 4 1/4″
- The lace doilie was adhered with dots of “green glue”
- The Sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy and then cut out with the largest scalloped square in the layering square framelits.
- The Watermelon Wonder is a 3 1/4″ square
- The linen thread was anchored by glue dots
- The envelope was made with the envelope punch board.
There you go…another dose of inspiration! This would be a card that you could easily adapt to make it into a regular A-2 card and not have to put extra postage on it…..but I say, go for the square!
There is just something special about getting an odd size card in the mail…..who knows maybe I am on the island again – I hope that if you have not made a square card, you will try it….I know that I am simple and I guess that I am also square!!!!
Enjoy the day and I will see you in the morning!!!!