Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring or Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I don’t know about you but...I AM READY FOR SPRING! I can hardly wait to change those clocks this weekend and start to have longer days of sunshine!
I have been just itchin’ to continue to play with the White Craft Ink and today I am highlighting it with Daffodil Delight on Crumb Cake. Darn, trust me on this one – the picture simply does not do this justice – this is a beauty and it is oh so different.
Over the next 2 days, I will be blogging about this amazing bundle. I admit, it was not on my 1st order because I thought – I DO NOT NEED ONE MORE FLORAL STAMP SET…and it was not until I saw so many amazing projects and watched the Stampin’ Up! Video highlighting this amazing product that I HIT THAT PAW PRINT and bought it! It is super unique 😀
Enjoy the pictures and I hope that you will try this technique. You first stamp with the white craft ink but be careful – it does take some time to dry or you could speed it up with the heat tool and then go back over and stamp slightly off-set to give that shadow effect.
As I said above, the pictures just do not do this justice and if you see some areas on the stamp that do not look completely covered – that is how the stamp is supposed to be….it is a bit distressed giving it a very warm feel.
The Fruit Stand DSP has been a huge hit for me. I just adore the fun colors and the prints….fresh and unique. One thing that Stampin’ Up! knows how to do…..create fabulous DSP’s for us!
I know that it is hard to see…but I cut the daffodil delight ring and adhered it to the stamped piece. That is the other thing that is great about this bundle….you get 2 different sizes so cutting both of them together will give you a PRESTO – PERFECT RING!
It has been a while since I have used Crumb Cake but I must say, it gives an instant warmth and comfort. It’s fun to mix things up and try something different than you usually do.
In closing, I hop that SPRING is right around the corner where you live. I feel bad for the daffodils that are budding and then we get slammed with cold temperatures and then warm one – CRAZY! The poor flowers are just confused! 😕
You need to HOP ON because there is a BUNCH TO SEE….I hope that my fun post brought a little sunshine to your day. Yellow is a “HAPPY COLOR” to me….so THINK YELLOW and BE HAPPY! 🙂
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations