Good morning and here’s to a new week to all of us! Today I have a card for you that is truly as easy as the title says… it is as easy as 1, 2 and 3! With the calendar being October… October is a month that is known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We have an absolutely fabulous stamp set called Ribbon of Courage and it is not only filled with many images that uses the very familiar ribbon that we all have come to know as an awareness for many types of cancer but it is also filled with some fabulous sentiments.
I encouraged you to take a look at this stamp set for many reasons…(It can be found on page 96 in the annual catalog.) I actually used this stamp set for one of my monthly card kits and I was just thrilled with the end result.
- This stamp set is that one of our companies million-dollar achievers created….Patty Bennett. That in itself is something to WOOT-WOOT about!
- This “Ribbon” is a common awareness for many cancers, click here to see a list of cancers and their colors (there are many sites that you can go to an see) but I am sharing this with you for your own awareness that this fabulous and simple ribbon that is near and dear to many…. is for many different types of cancers.
- The sentiments in this stamp set are amazing. I encourage you to look at this stamp set even deeper with the message that the sentiments say. Click here and you will see a card that I have blogged about before. To me, is is clean and classic….the message that the sentiment gives….FABULOUS!
I have had many people that are near and dear to my heart that have had this terrible disease.If you want to make up a card that would not only be a total “FEEL GOOD” to you….but also a “FEEL GOOD” to many that this would touch.
I personally have made a bunch of these cards for our local community as well as I have made many of them for survivors to use as a note of courage to send their family and friends.
This card comes together in a Jif… Hence the title easy as 123.You can see that I have made this into a square card but today I am showing you the envelope (a regular A-2 size) with it as it will mail with a regular stamp.
You can easily stamp many inside sentiments or just keep it blank as it is just a true blue classic!
Here is the scoop and I hope and encourage you to CASE this simple beauty… It comes together in no time and if your heart and time allows, I would pick up some card-stock to coordinate with a ribbon color and make some up… then take them to your local support office.
Kindness is always in style and not only will your heart be happy
- Card Base is 4 1/4″
- The White is a 4″ square and then after the image stamped….it was scored at (2) in on all sides. I used a piece of fun foam to pop it up as I like the feel of a solid “lift” but you could easily use dimensionals
- Take a 1/4″ piece of card stock to the bak of the envelope, adhere and then add a piece of DSP 2″ wide and adhere…trim off excess.
That is it…as easy as 1,2,3 (CUT,STAMP,ADHERE)
To me, this simple beauty has a HUGE WOW with a wee bit of effort! For those of you that purchased my kit the month that I showcased this….please chime in and share your love for this stamp set.
I know that there are stamps that come down the pike that we love for many reasons….but to me, it is super special to have a stamp set that touches so many….that’s why this gem has a permanent home on Randall Lane.
Please do not forget about all of the AMAZING HAPPENINGS going on with Stampin’ Up~ this month…..click here to see yesterdays post…..SOOOOO DARN much to take in….but as my peeps say to me, “It’s all good”
Now go grab this day and mark your mark on it!