Happy Friday to you and I know that you are as excited as I am as…WOOT-WOOT….we change the clocks this weekend and for me…that is simply MUSIC TO MY EARS!!!
As much as I always am looking for that 25th, 26th etc….hour in a day to do more things that bring me joy…I willGLADLY lose an hour to gain more sunshine!!! I am sooooooo ready for Spring!
I have a beauty for you today that I have just been itchin’ to share with you! I know that many of you enjoyed my last post of beautiful flowers and today I have another one but with a totally different feel! I made this several weeks ago and every time I see it…I smile so I decided to take some time this morning and type up a post.
As my subject line used the word “elegance” I googled the definition of it and below you will see what came up and YEP….I think that this card deserves this special word….as to me, it shines simple elegance!
- the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner; style.
- the quality of being pleasingly ingenious and simple; neatness.
The star of todays post is the Wonderful Romance Bundle! YEP, I am going to share with you the answers of the “why’s” that I had when I asked myself…..do I need to purchase this bundle!
I have been sharing with you the thought process of how I decide to hit the button as trust me, I GET IT as we cannot simply have everything and I am no different even if I get it at a 25% discount or at 50% off discount (like I did with this one)!
I know that the below thoughts take up a bunch of reading for you but I do hope that you find them helpful – it not….please share with me in the comments (the good and also the bad) as it does help me in hen-pecking on the computer! My goal is to be honest and upfront with you in helping you make a decision!
- IT IS A MUST BUNDLE….I say this because there are many times that I do not find it useful for my needs to get a bundle. There are times that I just feel the stamp would be all I need and/or vice versa with the dies…..but for this one – the BUNDLE is a must!
- The images of the stamps are just beautiful. Today I used the blends to color it in and that was total “easy peasy” as I was with some of my stampin’ friends and knew I wanted to work on something that I could do 2 things at once…..TALK & GET SOMETHING DONE = mission accomplished!
- The sentiments are fab-o and the font speaks to me as I adore when there are 2 styles of fonts together on one sentiment.
- I ADORE the (2) secret weapon stamps in this set that I bet most of you overlooked…..(1) is the little scattered dots and (2) is that wee little flower – WHY DO I LIKE THESE???…. easy = they are great little “something-somethings” to add to a card quickly when you look at something and say….it needs just something else…trust , having simple images like this will do the trick!
- FRAMELITS – not much to say here as they are AMAZING! When I saw the card sample on page 10 in the Occasions Catalog (image below) with the Soft Sea Foam card….I caved, as that did it for me…..just look at the detail! To me, this vertical die is just a show stopper and again, timeless and classic!….2 elements that are always important to me!!
- Remember what I said about the wee little flower? Well….you can see that there are (4) dies to cut out that little guy (THANK YOU Stampin’ Up! – that is soooo appreciated and also so smart!)
- Lastly about the framelits….this beauty below – a total keeper! I know you can easily visualize a sentiment with this gem….or even it tucked behind another element as a layering piece! You know me….I love my paper!!!
Ok – there you go…..let’s get to some pictures of this beauty! I hope that the camera does justice in your crafty eyes as I just adore this clean and simple card! Hopefully Ramsey will chime in on the comments as she was sitting with me when I made this and when I finished it said to her….well….what are your thoughts about this?
I loved her answer….”Did you just make this?”….I laugh and said, YEP!
As I said above, I used the Stampin’ Blends to color this…you can see below the colors that I used. I am often asked….what blends do you recommend to have?….and I am so sorry as you are not going to like the answer but here you go…..you need to have all of them!
YEP….all of them and the reason is…how in the world can you make a decision as to what color you are going to work with on a given day? I know that there are many of you that might be taken back by this comment and I get it….but again, I am being honest.
Stampin’ Up! was super smart to come out with the Blends. An alcohol based marker are dream machines and I have shared many times that I love and have an obscene amount of Copic Markers personally and I LOVE THEM…..but I also have all of the Blends as well so I can showcase them for you with Stampin’ Up! projects!
Again, being able to get the Blends at a 25% off discount is a no-brainer for me and as I simply cannot say enough, well over 90% of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators are hobbists and Stampin’ Up! make is ridiculously easy to become a Hobbiest Demo with no penalties to drop ever….even if you are getting a starter kit and filling it with all blends!!!!
Trust me…I love a deal and I think that I am a pretty savvy shopper….and I am probably just like you and shop from MANY different Stamp Companies and guess what….that is OK – there will not be someone knocking on your door arresting you that you have other companies goodies – if that was the case….I would have a LIFE TIME SENTENCE WITH NO POSSIBLE CHANCE OF GETTING OUT!!!!
I just HAVE TO point out some things below and I have them watermarked on the picture for you…..DO NOT OVERLOOK simplicity and layers when you create! I just ADORE the sprigs when I use both vellum and paper together…..and GO OUT OF THAT BOX that we get stuck in….look and use what you have – little bits here and there make a project!
WHEW…..well, do you agree…???? is it a “keeper card”
I am sorry that my posts are always so long….I just can’t seem to help it as… I am what I am. For me, it is way more important for you to understand and get a feel of where I am coming from…I love to craft, I love to create…and I love to share…I never started this”gig” to pay a mortgage or tuition….I do this for ME and I do this for MY CRAFTING HABIT!
Feel free to email me if you want any more details or have specific questions – this IS the best time of the year to make that decision as during Sale-A-Bration…..you will be able to get soooooo much more for your starter kit……you can pick $175.00 worth of ANYTHING and just pay $99.00 and it SHIPS FREE!!! (shipping fees REALLY make me grumpy) and this is another $17.50 discount
Remember, you only have until March 31st to take advantage….of getting this extra $50.00 of free goodies for the starter kit – I say – click here and get going!
Now can you see…..that is a GREAT DEAL – even if your heart just wants the blends…..look at it this way – you can get 19 SETS OF BLENDS COMBOS ($9.00 each) as your starter kit and just pay $99.00 – (***I only recommend that you purchased the combo packs as lets face it….you are getting 2 different colors even if you never care to “blend”)
We all look at things in different ways and that’s what makes us all tick! I just love to share with you what I create and share how you too can get things at a discount. It honestly makes no difference to me….as with or without you as a SUD….this gal is gonna craft until I simply can’t hold my scissors!
Now go and have a GREAT DAY and don’t forget to change your clocks!!!!