Now are these little gems cute or what!!! I know that I have not shown you a Halloween post for a while and I simply was sooo excited to share this fun and SUPER easy post…..oh – "post it" post today! ha-ha!
The best thing is…they come together super fast…they are super cute, and they are super practical as we all know how many times we use "post it's"!!!
These would be a great little gift for your office workers, your children, your hairdresser…I cannot think of anyone (unless you are a toddler that would rather have candy) that would not love these!
Another "keeper" about these practical gems is that from 1 sheet of card stock you can make 4 of them! I say WOOT-WOOT to that and trust me…when you make them up….make up a bunch! I bought a 12 pack of post-it notes and whipped 12 up in no time!
Now if you do not like the halloween theme…no worries – you can use any stamp theme….I did this as a "hands on" project for a day of papmering for Breast Cancer Survivors and we did them with flowers…these ladies had a ball making them and were soooo darn tootin' proud of the end result!
Let's get started on the "how to's"! There are a couple of key products that you need and PRESTO, they will come togeter fast! I have a TON of pictures ( sorry for so many) but I figured that it makes it easier for you to CASE away and PLEASE…..send me a picture of your creations – I truly love to see your work and get feed back from you!
These 3 items you need for sure!
- your Stampin Trimmer, (this is a 2 for 1) as you will cut your paper and then also score with it…
- you need sticky strip (I truly believe when you are making 3D projects…use this adhesive as it really gives the stongest hold…
- you need the Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue (remember…a LITTLE goes a long way so be careful when using this…the "type A" in me hates to see this ooze out!
Hang on…let's have fun!
- The base strip is 2 1/4" X 8 1/2" and then score at 2 5/8", 3 1/8", 4 5/8", 6"
- Fold and score the lines…scores 1,2,3 get folded in and scored…the 4th score line gets folded and scored in the opposite direction….(you can do it – I know I was challenged at 1st !!!)
- Sticky strip time…peel off the "post it" bottom sheet and put 3 strips of sticky strip on the bottom and then adhere this to the base…it will be towards the bottom!
- Mono glue time!!! EASY DOES IT….no big blobs!!! This is the BARGAIN adhesive that we have…$3.95 and it is super strong…get it right the 1st time of placement because it is not forgiving!!!
- Presto…here is the side view!
- Let's decorate! After the "punch" I stamped the various images with Black Staz On Ink and the stamps are from the Halloween Hello Stamp Set!
- Remember when I said that you can get 4 cuts out of a piece of paper…what you are left with is a 2" strip! Perfect…to decorate you need a 2" square! I like to decorate with a contrasting color…but what I did was make them in both black and pumpkin pie so I alternated and also used the Witches Brew Designer Series Paper.
- Here is a parade of pictures of the samples….enjoy!
Wasn't this fun! The other key punch I used was the Bracket Label Punch! This makes it!!! A simple stitching around the punched piece adds the bling needed…..I also used Stampin Dimensionals to give it a pop and lift!
Please CASE this and have fun!
Another thing that you can do is….share my blog with your family and friends. I love blogging and I also love inspiring you! Spreading the word of my blog is the best form of a compliment to me! As the saying goes…
"Word of mouth is the best advertisement one can have"
Please let me know what you thought of today's goodie! I am an email away and even though I have been not the best in responding to your great comments – I am trying to get to you one by one! My hands have been full with my dear hubby!
You can click here to order directly from my blog…..have a fabulous day and I am sure that many of you will be going to the office store to get your "post it's"!!!
I realize that there are many choices and options…I want you to know
that I appreciate you following my blog and telling your friends! It is
not only an honor…but it s joy to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!