Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Brian King at Stamp with Brian on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I am hippity hoppity happy that I have a "jump" on Easter!
Confession time…when the Occasions catalog came out and I saw this Berry Basket…I flipped the page and kept on going! (Does this sound familiar to anyone)…then I said to myself – hmmmm…..I think I can do something fun with this!
Stampin' Up! has been doing a fantastic job with the product videos…these have really been a great help for us to learn about the product.
Today's post I am not giving you the details that I usually do but please pop back tomorrow and I am going to give you the "Susan in's and out's with tips and tricks" in how to create super fun baskets!
You could say that I am "TICKLED PINK" and I really think that when I break it down to steps…you will learn tricks to make these come together in no time!
The one thing that I love (well, there are many…..) is that you can use your paper stacks and it just uses 1 piece of paper. Also, I did emboss the solid color of paper with the large Polka Dot folder….so darn tootin fun!
Now did you see the "type A" in me come out? Yep….I am not a "staple gal" – I chose to pierce a hole and put a candy brad base and either candy dots (for the guys) and a pearl for the gals)
Even though my peeps are older you bet that they are getting a basket from Mom and Dad….you are never too old – heck I would love this if someone made one for me!
I prefer not having the handle on it, but that is just a personal preference! You will not believe how sturdy these guys are! Tomorrow you will learn the simple scoop but I will say that I do use the Vanilla Coaster Board (I am in love with this product).
I hope that you have enjoy this project and I hope that you will pop back tomorrow as I will give you all of the scoop that I know you enjoy!
I just think that these are just adorable and I do think that it is a product that can be used all year long with a variety of themes.
Stampin' Up! always comes out with super fun Bigz Dies to make us shine! Enjoy the hop as there is lots of hopping to do – please feel free to leave me a comment and I hope to see you tomorrow!
The next stop is Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian