NEWS FLASH!!!! – Hot off the press….PLEASE click here to see the NEW BATCH OF GOODIES that Stampin' Up! is offering for YOU to choose as a FREEBIE for Sale-A-Bration…..I am going to have a photo at the end of this post….but let's end this Sale-A-Bration with a BANG! This is the BEST time to stock up on staples and be able to get goodies for free!
Also….scroll and see the winner from yesterday – super cute card!
Last year I did a post on this little guy, you can click here to see that post but I get so many emails and pinterest pins asking about this little guy, I decided to post about him again as some of the product from last year has been discontinued!
Now you talk about easy! These are a cinch and they are also a great project for both the young and old to make for a quick project. The difference is that the embossing folder that I used for last years oval was discontinued but you will be able to see that I am showing you (2) different ways that you can do it!
You can refer back to the other post for the "specifics" on the scoop but basically all you need is:
- Take a piece of card-stock 2" X 11" then score it at 4 1/2"…turn it around and scored it at 4 1/2"
- Use the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch and punch both ends (if you do not have this style, one of the other Topper Punches would work just fine)
- Being totally "type A", I measure down 1 1/4" and made a pencil line so that was my guide to place the oval framelit before I ran it through the Big Shot. (If you are not using the framelits and just using the Extra Large Oval Punch – just punch it out)
- To make the "ring" – I used the oval framelits #1 & #2
- I like using the Seam Binding Ribbon to tie the bows, the cotton ribbon will also be perfect.
- Fru-fru and decorate as you would like. (Did you notice that I wrapped the SAB Lost Lagoon Bakers Twine around the little guys neck to hide the red ribbon. I thought he looked handsome)
If you do not have the oval framelits, you can easily use the Extra Large Oval punch but I think that it is super cute with the ring. You can see that I added white dashes around the oval opening (which helped jazz it up a bit) and maybe I should have down that on the Lost Lagoon one.
Because the Oval punch Bunny does not take up as much room, I was able to add the sentiment, "Happy Easter" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes and then used the window words punch and the Modern Label Punch.
Both of them are super cute and they are always a hit. I hope hope that you give them a try – run to the store and get your little bunnies….they have "sheep" too but we already know how to make the cutest sheep in the whole wide world.
I hit the "hay" early last night (I think I pushed myself to much) so I will announce the winner for the Monday Challenge tomorrow as I am sure that people were just starting to rock and roll when I was going to sleep (for me to miss the Voice – you know I was pooped!)
It's Tuesday…THAT MEANS a new batch of weekly deals from Stampin' Up! Woot-woot….they are the best to do this for use each and every week!
Please feel free to email me…I love helping you reach your goals…this is just so much fun and I hope that I made you smiled and inspired you to whip some up!!!
Here is the Flyer of new SAB GOODIES….I say a BIG WOOT-WOOT….remember, with every $50.00 increment you get to choose a free Sale-a-brtion item and now….here are 10 more choices….I love choices! These are only WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
p.s. – The winner of yesterday's challenge was….Sharon G from New Jersey!!!! She used the same technique that I showed and look at it – FABULOUS! Many thanks to so many that shared their work of art with me!
p.p.s. – Happy St. Patrick's Day….I keep thinking about the bread that Nancy was making…..yummers – that sounds sooooo good! Corn Beef and cabbage for us tonight!