I have a super FUN one for you today that will bring a smile to your face and also give you some inspiration to get ahead of the game with a clever way to give the gift that is always….so well received, a gift card…check or good old fashion cash!
We all know that everyone has their own likes and dislikes and a gift card is always a popular option for many so the recipient can pick what they want! Isn’t it amazing that you can get a gift card for just about anything!
I know that one thing that we all like to do is to find clever ways to give these little gift card of love and today I think that I have NAILED IT for you as this is so clean and simple and one that you can use for all times of the year…simple – just change up the sentiment and the paper….POOF – a fun card!
I am excited to add this design that I am sharing with you today to my ever growing ways to showcase a simple gift card, a check or cash! Let’s dive in…cause’ I am using something from the annual catalog that came out 2 years ago (using that STASH again!) and new bundle from the Holiday Catalog that is a sleeper in my simple eyes but honestly one that you simply cannot overlook as it is one of those “practical ones” that always perk me up for its versatility!
Look below, super cute…right!?!? We are working from the Nothing Sweeter Bundle and the Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp and matching framelits. I will share with you some tips and tricks that make this a fun and easy project to whip up! This would be one for the masses!
I know that you have hear many times that when you purchase a bundle you will save an instant 10% and there are times that I communicate to you that I just buy one piece of an offering but for this one….BUY THE BUNDLE as this is bundle is a keeper as it goes not only for the Holidays…but it will clearly work for Valentines Day and also Birthdays! You know….it is fun to think out of the box and I am excited to continue to bring you more posts using this bundle!
The other fun piece to this project is using the Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set and the matching framelits…..This is NOT priced as a bundle now (it used to be when it first came out)…. so here you can see that this is why it is the best bang for your buck to purchase bundles when Stampin’ Up! offers them.
This again is one that I would purchase the stamp set as well as the framelits as it is a very unique and super clever offering. I have a super important tip for you with these framelits!
This is just an A-2 card out of Thick Whisper White…..something I always do as I am a big fan of a solid card and then I paced a 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ piece of Night of Navy to set the backdrop of todays card!
I am just MAD ABOUT PLAIDS and this gem came from the Holiday DSP from the Annual Catalog, Under the Mistletoe. I knew that the minute I saw this DSP offering it was going to be a favorite of mine and it still is…even after the debut of the Holiday. To me, there is nothing more fun and festive than a good and bold plaid.
Here are the TIPS I have for you….enjoy and please let me know how you like this!
- When you cute your plaid DSP…try to balance the white part on the far right and the far left….I know that this might not seem like a big deal to you but trust me, it balances the eye to make the overall plaid more pleasing.
- Here is one that might surprise you…..used VERSAMARK to stamp the stitches as I just love the tone on tone effect. There are time that I use the same color of ink to do the stamping but I honestly I usually prefer the versamark!
- Use tear and tape to the edges of pocket as this will give the strongest hold!
- Check out the stitches on the Christmas Tree….this an embossed stitch effect and peek again at the image of the framelits that there are also longer rig-rack image and a scalloped….this is just another reason that I adore this bundle!
- Now to the most important tip to using this Bundle….lining up the photopolymer pocket stamp to the framelits for a PERFECT match up each and every time! Watch this video that Mary Fish did as she NAILED IT for a simple and to the point way of lining it up!
- I did not want to do a stark white star….as I did it to be a bit more subtle so I put my thinking cap and POOF – the Twinkle Builder Punch and the “white” of the plaid was to me…..a great option!
OK….there you go and I hope that you enjoy! This is a smile maker for me and I hope that it sparked some interest to you! I will be back late on Friday (hopefully) and please remember to take full advantage of the DEAL that Stampin’ Up! has for us just until the 7th! CLICK HERE to grab a deal of the basics!